Rush University offers the only Master's degree in Respiratory Care in Illinois. Our graduate respiratory care program is designed to prepare you for the advanced examinations for registered respiratory therapists given by the National Board for Respiratory Care. The Master's degree in Respiratory Care at Rush University is designed for those whose baccalaureate degree is in a field other than respiratory care.
Why Rush for respiratory care?
- Our program has a uniquely designed curriculum that offers outstanding leadership and advanced practice preparation in multiple areas, including critical and neonatal care and cardiopulmonary diagnostics
- Respiratory care students get hands-on experience at top-tier academic medical centers in Chicago
- Our program offers a low student-to-faculty ratio, which ensures you'll receive individualized attention from your instructors
Respiratory therapists work in a variety of health care settings, including:
- Colleges, universities and research facilities
- Critical care units and transport
- Diagnostic laboratories and sleep centers
- Home care and extended-care facilities
- Hospitals, clinics and physicians' offices
For more information, contact Rush today using the form above.