Medical Laboratory Science
Rush University offers a Master of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) through the College of Health Science.
The program provides basic and advanced theoretical knowledge combined with clinical practice to build your problem-solving and diagnostic abilities.
What do laboratory scientists do?
Medical laboratory scientists are critical members of a medical team who are responsible for performing different types of tests crucial to the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of disease.
Why Rush for your MLS degree?
100% of our MLS graduates seeking employment are hired within six months of graduation. Graduates of the Rush University MLS program are employed in multiple settings, including the following:
- Hospital and independent reference laboratories
- Universities and colleges
- Outpatient clinics
- Medical and biotechnology research facilities
- Government regulatory agencies
- Forensic and crime laboratories
- Veterinary clinics and zoos
For more information, contact Rush today using the form above.