Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences
If you're a radiologic technologist looking to advance your career, contact Rush University about earning your Bachelor of Science degree in Imaging Sciences. Designed to prepare you for a professional leadership role, this program combines classroom and clinical experience directly related to:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Cardiac-interventional radiology (CI)
- Vascular-interventional (VI) radiology
- NEW entry-level MRI track
Designed with your busy schedule in mind
Along with our two-year, full-time program for working adults, we offer this program on a part-time basis.
Imaging scientists work in a variety of health care settings, including:
- Colleges, universities and research facilities
- Critical care units and transport
- Diagnostic laboratories and sleep centers
- Home care and extended-care facilities
- Hospitals, clinics and physicians' offices
For more information, contact Rush today using the form above.