College of Nursing
A national leader in health care
Consistently ranked in the top 5% in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, Rush University College of Nursing is a driving force in nursing education that offers:
- Superior reputation
- Program excellence and an engaged faculty
- An education with value to complement busy lifestyles
- Quality instruction available at a distance
Students learn in a dynamic environment where teaching, clinical practice and research are integrated. Faculty prepare students to advance the quality of patient care and nursing practice in a range of health care settings.
Rush graduates are poised to become nursing leaders; our alumni are highly sought after by employers for their excellent clinical and leadership preparation and ability to focus on improving health outcomes, whether at the bedside, in a research setting or directing an organization.
We offer four types of nursing programs:
MSN, DNP, PhD and Post-Graduate Non-Degree Certificate.
Click on a program option below for more information:
- Direct Entry Masters for Non-Nurses (MSN)
- Master's for RNs: Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN/MSN to DNP)
- Nurse Practitioner Options
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Options
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Advanced Public Health Nursing
- Leadership Tracks
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science (PhD)
- Post-Graduate Certificate