Integrated Biomedical Sciences
In our Biomedical Sciences PhD and Master’s programs, you'll have the opportunity to train as a professional researcher to find innovative solutions to critical biomedical problems. These programs are designed to support collaborative and interdisciplinary education in basic and translational research in the areas of cancer, cardiovascular/respiratory, musculoskeletal, nervous system and immunity/infection/inflammation.
Why earn your PhD or Master’s from Rush University?
- You’ll receive an individualized education program with small class sizes and the chance to collaborate within the greater Rush community
- You’ll study a common first-year curriculum that provides systematic exposure to the contemporary process of scientific discovery in an interdisciplinary research environment
- Complete your program in a stimulating academic environment where patient care and biomedical research work hand in hand to improve disease prevention and treatment
- Five specialized tracks allow you to focus on specific, basic and translational research areas of interest for your dissertation or thesis projects
- You’ll get curriculum and professional development relevant to careers in industry, academia and other entrepreneurial pursuits
To learn more about the PhD or Master’s in Integrated Biomedical Sciences at Rush University, fill out the form on this page. We can help you determine if this program is right for you.